We provide professional fire risk assessments for any type of premises
Are you unsure if your working environment or premises complies with fire safety regulations? Our experienced fire safety consultants can complete your fire risk assessment at your premises.
Our expertise will ensure your premises comply with the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 or the Fire Scotland Act 2005 and The Fire Safety (Scotland) Regulations 2006.
What properties require a fire risk assessment?
All properties require a fire risk assessment with the exception of domestic properties classed as private single dwellings and other types of specialist commercial premises such as mines.
Shops, gyms, restaurants, offices, warehouses, hotels, factories and the communal areas in residential flats are common examples of buildings that legally require a fire risk assessment.
How will we carry out our assessment?
Our assessors will carry out a comprehensive fire risk assessment that includes:
- identifying all fire hazards;
- Identifying all people who are at risk and their requirements;
- evaluating all risks and recommending principles of prevention;
- recording our findings and providing recommendations for emergency planning and training provisions; and
- recommend requirements and time periods for review and re-assessment.
What hazards will the assessment cover?
Our assessment covers a comprehensive range of fire hazards including:
- the state of the fire alarm system and whether it meets the current or forthcoming requirements of the premises;
- how combustible materials are stored;
- the provision, maintenance and testing of fire safety equipment; and
- the means of escape.
We are BAFE approved with years of experience delivering fire risk assessments for all types of premises. Our fire risk assessment service ensures your property complies with the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005.
Our other services
We can help you with the following: