The Solo 365 Smoke Detector
Solo is the industry’s most popular range of detector test equipment. Used by thousands of fire system maintenance companies and individuals worldwide to ensure smoke, heat and CO detectors are fit for purpose, and ready to activate in the event of a fire.
Recently we had the privilege of trying out the new Solo 365 Smoke Detector Tester from Detector Testers, and we were very impressed, particularly with how fast it is compared to other testers on the market.
The Solo 365 delivers smoke via Solo Es3 smoke cartridges offering a faster, simpler and cleaner testing performance. T
he auto-start proximity sensor automatically initiates the test and is equipped with a flexible head for easy testing of those hard to access detectors, whilst the LED powered auto torch is very handy for testing in low light or dark areas.
The tester also comes with a clearing mode facility for eliminating re-alarms and a fast detector activation. It uses non-pressurised, non flammable, non hazardous smoke cartridges allowing for easy storage and transportation whilst providing rapid activation of the detectors.
An optional ASD Adaptor is also available to allow for testing of ASD systems.
The Solo 365 Smoke Detector, Solo Es3 Smoke Cartridges, a range of accessories including a detector duster, spare chargers and storage bags and all other Solo products are available to order through us here at S2 Fire Solutions.
Features & Benefits of the Solo 365
- Quicker Testing On-demand smoke generation and a light, slim design enable rapid movement and faster testing.
- Clearing Mode Repeat alarms are all but eliminated – with remaining smoke cleared away from the detector after testing.
- 15% Lighter Lighter than the traditional aerosol dispenser, Solo 365 is easy to carry and move into position.
- On-Demand Smoke Less wasted smoke and no risk of detector contamination.
- Slim Design Solo 365’s slim profile allows easy access to hard-to-access detectors.
- Easy Storage & Transportation Non-hazardous cartridges (instead of aerosol cans) allows for easier storage and transportation.
- Clear Cup & Vent Allows easy viewing of the detector and ensures smoke is quickly removed after testing.
- LED Torch Automatically illuminates when light levels drop, allowing easy alignment with detector.
- Status LEDs Provides notification of unit mode status.
- Proximity Sensor Automatic generation of smoke as the detector enters and leaves the cup.
- Consumables Compartment Neatly houses all consumables, enabling easy replacement.
- Delayed Start Perfect for testing ASD systems or detectors which cannot enter the cup.